The colors for bathrooms will be predominantly gray and neutral, which make a big comeback on the fashion scene this season interior. If you use these shades in the bathroom, you will achieve an environment that will exude luxury and relaxation. If a bathroom renovation is not in your plans, the best thing you can do to renovate it is to grab a brush.
Whether you’re going for bold, dramatic hues or muted neutrals, there’s a paint color to give your space a whole new look. If you are in search of the combination of colors for bathrooms, here are some ideas, according to some of the most used trends today.
Black and white
he black and white with a classic in decoration. This color combination is ideal for use in the bathroom.
These two colors bring a lot of elegance.
If you want a high contrast, using the black and white combination is perfect and also elegant.
Colors affect our mood, and neutral tones, especially white, are perfect for a very peaceful space.
If we want to add a little more energy to a white bathroom, a little touch of color, like a plant, can be a great decision.
Shades of gray
The most fashionable color this season will undoubtedly be gray. And don’t think gray can look boring as it works wonders in a rich variety of hues and hues. In addition, you can add touches of bright colors in accessories.
A space in pale grays and white, it does not seem cramped, but rather gives the feeling of being larger and more airy.
A very contemporary option to achieve luxurious and minimalist bathrooms is to use marble tiles with subtle veins of gray.
Gray with pops of color
Splashes of color in yellow, orange, green or blue can be a great way to bring life to a bathroom where gray is predominant.
Fresh colors such as blue and green are responsible for generating a calming and calming effect, perfect for a relaxing bath. Choose the blue or green color that you like the most.
When you want to make an investment that lasts a long time, it is best to leave the floors and walls in white or gray, and apply color to towels and other items.
White marble with subtle veins, wood, gold faucets, and shiny mirrors add elegance to a bathroom where gray is used.
Raw and beige colors
As we mentioned, matte, nude and neutral colors are on the rise. Beige, brown, white, combine to give a calm and relaxed atmosphere.
Of course, the choice of colors depends directly on the type of bathroom. For a small bathroom, a bright color like beige is preferable, with a few hints of dark browns to add depth and interest.
Rustic colors give a very chic touch if they are complemented with wood.
For a classic bathroom you can go for contrasts like beige and brown.
A great way to color your bathroom is by painting the cabinets or walls. In this case, the wardrobe contrasts with the beige walls.
A great trend for bathrooms is to create a neutral space, dark cabinets and white bathtubs. They are one of the most common combinations. To maintain neutrality, the wall of a clay beige.
The green color is one of those that will be used in 2022 for interior decoration. And of course, it can be used in the bathroom.
No more shiny surfaces, this year it’s back to matte surfaces. Also, considering the trend of using natural materials, slate tiles are going to be very popular this year as they meet all the requirements.
If you like cozy and neutral spaces, it is best to go for a pale green, very soft, accompanied by black and white.
For warm or coastal places, the application of colors inspired by the sea is always recommended, which can be mixed with some woods, or with white.
There is also the theory of the two colors plus white. Here we see the white, gold and blue.
For those who want a delicate-looking bathroom, here is a palette of different pinks.
Finally we leave you one more trend, which takes advantage of very delicate pink tones.
Tips for choosing bathroom colors
Choosing the right colors for your home is often intimidating; And in the bathroom, most color selections, from floor to ceiling, can appear very drab. To choose the color the trick is to find the most suitable for you and your home. Here we will give you some tips to take into account when choosing the colors of your bathroom.
- Choose your favorite colors, which respond to your emotions. For example, yellow can be a great stimulant to one person, but somewhat irritating to others.
- Usually in the bathroom there is very little empty wall space, due to the cabinets and tiles. The walls can be seen as the backdrop to display a work of art, in which the tiles, furniture and toilets will stand out. That is why the walls and ceiling should always be painted white or light tones.
- Don’t buy any items until you’ve selected the entire color palette.
- You have to look at the colors in daylight and artificial light. Soft blues and greens can look a bit sad in incandescent light. Sometimes it is useful to correct the color with fluorescent lighting.
- There are no rules about the appropriate colors in a bathroom, but there are generalizations. The pink or peach color looks best when combined with shades of green. Green contrasts with wood tones and is a versatile option.
- For granite or other materials, it is safest to keep a predominantly neutral palette and add small accents of color to accessories.
- When choosing cabinets, you have to take into account the nuances of the wood, some woods are warmer and others colder, although they can be enameled, stained or painted.