Although the usual is that the models made with natural fibers are rustic in style, any of these show that they are ideal for any summer decoration.
- Natural fiber lamps are everything your home needs to have a fresher decoration.
- Natural fiber furniture that will conquer you.
Natural fiber has climbed positions to reach the ‘top 5’ of the most current trends this summer. Either because these types of materials are reminiscent of nature, because they add freshness to your decoration or because they combine very well with all decoration styles, natural fiber accessories have invaded all decoration stores. And, in addition to outdoor furniture in natural fibers , we also see this trend increasing more and more in interior decoration.
One of the most common ways to include a natural fiber element in our home is through lighting. The wicker, esparto, raffia or bamboo lamps are all that your rooms need to welcome the most ‘modern-boho’ style. The rooms in which we see lamps of this type the most are the living room or the dining room, but it is always a good idea to also place one in the bathroom, to give it a more natural touch and transmit more relaxation or in the bedroom, to achieve this same effect.
But, how do we combine these types of lamps well to achieve relaxed and relaxing stays ? Pay attention to these tips.
HOW TO COMBINE A NATURAL FIBER LAMP
To achieve a stay in ‘relax’ mode we need a natural fiber lamp, but it is not the only thing.
- Make sure your room also has plants, to achieve an environment that evokes nature and allows us to create our own particular oasis.
- Give them the prominence they deserve, for example, make sure that the decoration of this room is not too overdone. And put them in strategic places, on the dining room table, for example.
- Sign up for earthy and neutral tones, so we can immerse ourselves more in nature and perfectly combine these types of lamps.
- Add some furniture also made of natural fibers to the room to achieve a ‘boho’ effect that combines so much with natural fiber lamps.
Have you already convinced yourself? Here we leave you a selection of our favorites.
Surrounded by a raffia ring, it presents a very modern vintage style. It measures 40 centimeters in diameter x 29 in total height. This lamp is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: from A to E. Buy here.
Ceiling lamp made of bamboo, a flexible and sustainable material. Take advantage of the great versatility that this lamp offers you, which you can incorporate into different types of environments obtaining very fresh and natural results. Buy here.
This double ceiling lamp in natural and navy blue two-tone braided bamboo fibers will give you an essential vegetal note in the decorative trend. Buy here.
It is made by hand and in the Mediterranean style , which is so much of a trend today. It measures 35 in Height x 45 in Diameter and is made with ecological, biodegradable and recyclable materials. Buy here.
It is perfect for creating bohemian and rustic natural style environments. It has a ceiling lamp measures 36 x 40 cm and a meter of cable. Buy here.
Ceiling lamp in natural fiber with a very exotic design with oriental tints. Despite its marked aesthetics, it is a highly combinable luminaire, with a contemporary style that can easily be integrated into a modern and serene decoration. Buy here.